Many believers in antioxidant water state that it strengthens the immune system, provides mental clarity, aids in weight loss, and helps to rid the body of toxins. Both green tea and antioxidant or “ionized” water contains antioxidants, but which is the healthiest?
Antioxidant water is charged with free electrons that hydrate the body better and faster than normal drinking water. The more hexagonal units contained in the water, the more beneficial it is for the body. Hexagonal units work to clear the body of disease-causing toxins. They further allow for nutrients to be delivered to each cell far better than normal water. When the body does not receive hexagonal units contained in antioxidant water, the internal cells, tissues, and organs of the body can start to degenerate.
Normal water contains fluoride, pollutants, and chlorine. These reduce the hexagonal units in water, and do not prove to be as beneficial as antioxidant water. Bottled water offers no benefits to the body because of the minerals removed during the bottling process. Normal water can be ionized, bottled water cannot. Research has proven that free radicals do reduce in the body when drinking antioxidant water, however manufacturers have not provided any evidence to support their claims that drinking antioxidant water changes the pH levels in the body, or affects the body noticeably. Other benefits of drinking antioxidant water are:
- It rids the body of free radicals, which are toxic to the body and cause infections/disease.
- It increases energy levels naturally by hydrating each of the body’s cells.
- It delivers pure oxygen to the body, which helps the body to absorb nutrients, removes waste matter, strength the immune system, and kills cancer cells.
- It prevents aging, softens skin, and can heal skin ailments naturally due to its soft water content.
Numerous studies have proved that drinking green tea regularly reduces Low Density Lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol, and improves the beneficial High Density Lipoprotein (HDL). It has also proved to be a useful aid against esophageal cancer because of the potent antioxidant – epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) – contained within green tea that works effectively to inhibit the development of cancer cells. A downside to green tea is that it contains caffeine, which can cause insomnia in some individuals. Green tea is also helpful to:
- Prevent and treat infections. The powerful antioxidants contained in green tea strengthen the immune system and prevent disease and infection.
- Provide relief for rheumatoid arthritis sufferers.
- Strengthen impaired immune functions.
- Protect the heart from cardiovascular disease by preventing blood clots from forming.
- Prevent tooth decay by killing the bacteria that causes plaque.
Which Is Healthier?
Both antioxidant water and green tea are beneficial in preventing infection and disease in the body. Green tea is available in a variety of products such as tea, supplements, and skincare products. Antioxidant water is beneficial at preventing aging and heals the skin naturally due to its soft water alkaline levels, but the machine may prove expensive as a lifetime preventative. Green tea has medicinal properties that have been used by the Chinese for almost 4000 years.
When the body is relieved of free radicals, the body heals naturally and disperses toxins, which can build up in the body and cause weight gain. An accumulation of free radicals in the body may make it more difficult to lose weight easily.